Terms and Conditions
1.The proprietors are defined as Elyane and Bernard WENDLING.
address: 15, rue de la Vallée 67920 SUNDHOUSE
2. Terms and conditions are taken in whole or in part from Conditions Generales
3. Reservations can be by telephone, letter, email, or verbally.
4. Reservations are subject to a signed contract by the proprietors and guests confirming date of arrival, date of departure, rates, special requirements, and deposit.
5.Acceptance of a reservation is a legally enforceable contract between both parties.
6.Any special requirements must be stated and agreed at the time of booking.
7. A confirmation of booking will be sent and a 25% deposit should be paid by return and to reach us not any later than 10 days from the date mentioned on the contract to secure the reservation.
8. The balance of the invoice less any deposits should be paid 1 month before arrival.
9. Payment methods accepted are cash, and bank transfers .
10. All surcharges due to bank transfers are to be payed by guests.
11. For reservations where the booking date is less than 28 days before arrival date the full invoice amount is due for payment and should reach us not less than 7 days from the booking date.
Reservation and payment deviations
12. Any deviation from conditions 3 to 10 can only be by the mutual agreement of both parties.
Price Inclusions13. Included in the standard prices is water, gas. Your own electricity consumption is not included in the price. The gite is cleaned before your arrival.
Arrivals and Departures
14. Arrival times are normally between 4:00pm and 6:00pm.15. Guests are requested to vacate the cottage by 10:00am on the day of departure. The self-catering cottage should be left clean and tidy ready for the next guest.
The proprietors will make every effort to facilitate arrivals and departures outside the standard hours but will require prior notification to make any necessary arrangements.
16. We would be grateful if you would help us maintain our standard of accommodation for your comfort.
17. The cottage is let and equipped for the number guests booked; no extra guests are allowed to sleep in the gites .
18. Parties - Family, social, and other parties and assemblies are only by agreement with the proprietors and must have prior agreement regarding numbers and details.
19. Pets – For hygienic reasons, pets are not allowed.
20. In the event of the guest cancelling the reservation more than 3 calendar months before the arrival date, the deposit will be refunded and no further charge will be made.
21. In the event of the guest cancelling the reservation more than 28 days before the arrival date, the deposit is non-refundable but no further charge will be made.
22. In the event of the guest cancelling the reservation less than 28 days before the arrival date, all reasonable effort will be made by the proprietors to re-let the accommodation. In the event that the proprietors re-let the accommodation the deposit is non-refundable but no further charge will be made. In the event that the proprietors are unable to re-let the accommodation then the guest will be held liable to two thirds of the total invoice value.
23. In the event of non-acceptance of the accommodation or a suitable alternative, then this will be treated as a cancellation unless the guest can prove that the proprietors have made an untrue statement or misrepresentation.
24. The proprietors reserve the right to cancel reservations in the event of untrue statements by guests or if there are reasonable grounds for believing that they would be a nuisance to other guests and residents.
Guests’ Vehicles, Parking, Baggage and Belongings
25. The proprietors do not accept any responsibility for loss or damage to guests' baggage and belongings.
26. The proprietors provide one parking space. All vehicles and contents are left at the owner’s risk.
Breakages and Damage
27. Guests are requested to bring to the proprietors’ attention as soon as practicable any breakages or damage for repair/replacement.
28. Guests may be held responsible for reasonable costs in repair/replacement of any damage, breakages or loss not due to reasonable wear and tear.
Revisions of terms
27.Terms and conditions are subject to revision by the proprietors without prior notice.
28. French law applies to the contract.
If a dispute arises in the execution or interpretation of the present contract, the commercial french courts of our region will be competent.
gite alsace, alsace gite, gite strasbourg, gites alsace, gite en alsace, gites strasbourg, strasbourg gite, gite de France, gîte de France, gîte, gite, gîtes, GITE, alsace, Strasbourg, strasbourg, gite rural, vacances gites, location gite, location saisonnière, tourisme, alsace gite strasbourg, location alsace gite, tourisme, séjour, hebergement, hébergement, bas-rhin, Bas-Rhin, chambres, chambre, chambres d'hotes, chambres d'hôtes, hote, meublés, location gite alsace, meublé de tourisme, Vacances, vacances, vacance, vacation home, holiday home, marche de noel, marché de noel, noel, noël, alsacien, alsacienne, allemagne, europa-park, séjours, sejours colmar, FRANCE, France, france, vin d'alsace, vins d'alsace, route des vins, route du vin, vacances, tourisme, Hotel, HOTEL, louer appartement, locations, logement strasbourg, meublé strasbourg